Lead Free Rosin Electrical Solder
Black Swan's Lead Free Rosin Electrical Solder is a lead free wire solder that combines 95% tin and 5% antimony alloy. It is a general purpose solder for electrical work. Rosin flux is in the core of the solder.
Tin (CAS 7440-31-5), Lead (CAS 7439-92-1), Rosin (CAS n/a)
- Clean area to be soldered of any copper oxide using Black Swan's Sand Cloth, Screen Cloth or Fitting Brushes. Also, make sure there is no grease, dirt or oil on the area to be soldered.
- Lead Free Rosin Electrical Solder is specifically designed for electrical work. No external flux is necessary.
- Make mechanical joints by twisting wires together before beginning to solder.
- Heat area to be soldered. At some point touch wire solder to area to be soldered. When hot enough, wire solder will flow and make connection. You must apply wire solder around entire area to be connected. Do not overheat.
- Wipe excess liquid solder after connection is made using a clean, dry cotton rag.
GHS LABEL INFORMATION
SIGNAL WORD: None.
HAZARDOUS STATEMENT: None.
Keep out of reach of children. Avoid breathing of dust/fumes/gas/mist/vapors/spray. Wash thoroughly after handling. Do not eat, drink, or smoke when using this product. Use only outdoors or in well-ventilated area.
Eyes: Flush with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes. If irritation persists, get medical attention.
Skin: Remove contaminated clothing and shoes. Wash skin thoroughly with soap and water.
Inhalation: Move into fresh air. If not breathing, give artificial respiration. If breathing is difficult, give oxygen and call physician.
Ingestion: Get medical attention if large quantities of material have been ingested. (Unlikely)
Store in cool, dry, well-ventilated area away from incompatible materials. Keep away from heat, sparks, open flame and other sources of ignition. Incompatible Materials: Acids, bases and oxidizers.
DISPOSAL: Dispose of container in accordance with federal, state or local regulations.
UPC Number and Carton Information
|STOCK NO.||SIZE||UPC NUMBER||CARTON CUBIC FEET|
|03350||1 lb.||0 54647 03350 1||.0372|