Black Swan's Liquid Flux is a self-cleaning liquid flux for use with soft solders. Can be used on most metals except aluminum and some stainless steels. Makes joints quickly and easily.
- Remove soil, scale, or grit from area to be soldered.
- Apply flux to surfaces to be soldered.
- Heat to proper temperature for soldering.
- After joint is made, remove flux residues by thoroughly flushing inside of pipes.
- Cover jar when not in use.
Contains zinc chloride. Avoid contact with eyes or skin. Harmful if swallowed.
Eye contact: Flush with water for 15 minutes. Get immediate medical attention.
Skin contact: Wash with water.
Ingestion: Drink plenty of water or milk. Get medical attention.
Keep out of reach of children.
UPC Number and Carton Information
|STOCK NO.||SIZE||UPC NUMBER|
|03040||4 fl. oz.||0 54647 03040 1||.273|