Black Swan's Super-Flux is a self-cleaning water soluble flux. Works extremely well at high temperatures which is important when working with no-lead solders. Can be used on brass, copper, bronze of copper/brass alloys. Will not freeze or decompose and will emit no odor.
- Wipe flux around pipe and fittings before joining. No need to clean.
- Apply heat to the parts (not the flux or solder).
- Apply solder until it flows freely.
- As soon as the solder rings the joint stop heating.
- Do not move the joint until the solder cools.
- Clean off excess flux with water.
Corrosive. Contains acid. Avoid contact with skin and eyes. Do not take internally. Avoid breathing vapors when soldering.
Eyes: Flush with water for 15 minutes and call physician immediately.
Internal: If swallowed, drink lots of water or milk and call physician immediately.
Skin: Wash are thoroughly.
UPC Number and Carton Information
|STOCK NO.||SIZE||UPC NUMBER||CARTON CUBIC FEET|
|03036||4 oz.||0 54647 03036 4||.11|