Jumbo Swan Wax With Urethane
Black Swan's Jumbo Swan Wax with Urethane is a 100% pure wax for setting all floor outlet toilet bowls. This ring contains 40% more wax than the regular Swan Wax with Urethane. Ideal to use where the regular ring does not provide enough wax to make a good seal. Jumbo Swan Wax with Urethane is a urethane gasket made of a tough, flexible and durable urethane foam. This urethane gasket is impregnated with wax. The combination of urethane foam and the wax makes the ring a stronger, more resistant ring than regular rings and is guaranteed for 10 years. Can be used for setting all floor outlet toilet bowls. The gasket forms a water tight, gas tight and odor tight seal. Will not support bacteria. Fits 3" and 4" waste lines. Meets Federal Specification TT-P-1536A.
- Be sure the wax ring is at room temperature (about 70° F). If wax ring is too cold a good seal may not be made or the toilet bowl could crack while making the installation.
- With the toilet bowl upside down on a protective pad or blanket, place the wax ring around the discharge opening. Press firmly to assure adhesion when the toilet is inverted.
- Using the Black Swan's Stainless or Stay Soft Putty, make a putty ring about 1 inch high around the outside rim of the toilet. This will make a seal between the toilet rim and the floor.
- Carefully set the toilet down on bolts and twist bowl slightly to spread wax and putty to make a tight seal. Tighten bolts carefully to prevent breaking the bowl.
Black Swan also sells Jumbo Swan Wax with Urethane with closet bolts included in the package. Since closet bolts are necessary to make the installation, this is a nice package to offer the end user.
1. Stock number 04395 is Jumbo Swan Wax with Urethane with two 1/4" X 2-1/4" brass bolts, two brass plated nuts, two brass plated washers, and two plastic stand-up washers.
2. Stock number 04396 is Jumbo Swan Wax with Urethane with two 1/4" X 2-1/4" brass bolts, four brass plated nuts and four brass plated washers.
3. Stock number 04400 is Jumbo Swan Wax with Urethane with two 1/4" X 2-1/4" brass plated bolts, two brass plated nuts, two brass plated washers and two plastic stand-up washers.
4. Stock number 04401 is Jumbo Swan Wax with Urethane with two 1/4" X 2-1/4" brass plated bolts, four brass plated nuts and four brass plated washers.
GHS LABEL INFORMATION
SIGNAL WORD: None
HAZARDOUS STATEMENT: None
Skin: First aid is not normally required. Wash affected area thoroughly with waterless cleaner and/or soap and water. If irritation persists, consult a physician.
Eyes: Firs aid is not normally required. Flush with large amounts of water for 15 minutes, holding eyelids open. Consult a physician if irritation persists.
Ingestion: First aid is not normally required. If swallowed, give two glasses of water to drink. Never give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. Do not induce vomiting. Consult a physician.
Store away from flame, heat (110° F maximum to keep wax rings from melting or deforming in shape) and strong oxidizing agents. Do not stack cases more than seven high on each pallet. .
Dispose of container in accordance with federal, state or local regulations.
UPC Number and Carton Information
|STOCK NO.||SIZE||UPC NUMBER||CARTON CUBIC FEET|
|04390||---||0 54647 04390 6||1.37|
|04395||---||0 54647 04395 1||1.37|
|04396||---||0 54647 04396 8||1.37|
|04400||---||0 54647 04400 2||1.37|
|04401||---||0 54647 04401 9||1.37|