Black Swan Tile Grout is a waterproof and mildew resistant. Dries hard in one hour. Won't shrink or crack.
Tile Grout may be used extensively for grouting, sealing, and repairing sink tops, tile floors, and showers. It may also be used to install towel racks, soap dishes, mosaic, etc.
- Clean surface of all dirt, soap and grease.
- Dampen tile joints with brush or wet sponge.
- Follow by wiping surface dry.
Add water to powder, stirring to a thick, soft, putty consistency. Use one part water to three parts powder.
- Let mixture set for 10 -15 minutes.
- Then apply grout to surface with putty knife, sponge, or hands, forcing Tile Grout into joints and cracks.
- Allow to harden for 45 minutes to one hour, then wipe off excessive Tile Grout with damp cloth or sponge.
- Tile Grout should be cured by dampening the finished joint at least once during the first 24 hours.
12 to 16 Sq. Ft. per pound.
This product is guaranteed to be of the highest quality. If the product is found to be defective we will replace the material at no charge. Due to the possibility of improper use or application under adverse conditions, our liability shall not exceed the purchase price of this product.
Contains portland cement. Avoid eye contact or prolonged contact with skin. Wash thoroughly after handling. In case of eye contact, flush with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes. Consult a physician immediately.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
UPC Number and Carton Information
|STOCK NO.||SIZE||UPC NUMBER||CARTON CUBIC FEET|
|04180||2 lb.||0 54647 04180 3||.86|
|04185||10 lb.||0 54647 04185 8||.776|