Hose Bibb Mounting Plate
Black Swan's Hose Bibb Mounting Plate is a patented kit containing a mounting plate, machine screws, and plastic anchors.
Hose Bibb Mounting Plate:
- Prevents drafts, moisture, insects and vermin from entering the building through gaps between the hose bibb and the outside wall.
- Holds hose bibb securely so as to prevent stresses on plumbing.
- Assures the proper pitch on frost-proof hydrants and saves time on installation.
- Is neat, attractive and gives a professional appearance upon installation.
- Is compatible with all major domestic and imported brands of sillcocks, both frost-proof and non-frost-proof.
The Hose Bibb Mounting Plate is for new installations only.
- Mount the hose bibb to the mounting plate using the 1/2" by 10/32" machine screws provided.
- If necessary, connect any pipe and/or adapter to the bibb.
- Place the assembly against the wall and mark the wall through the mounting holes.
- Remove assembly and drill 1/4" hole where you just marked and insert the plastic anchors provided. This may only be necessary on masonry or dry wall. You can also add a bead of caulk to the back of the plate to further prevent drafts, moisture, insects, etc.
- Mount assembly to wall and secure with 1-1/4" screws provided.
UPC Number and Carton Information
|STOCK NO.||SIZE||UPC NUMBER||CARTON CUBIC FEET|
|10080||---||0 54647 10080 7||.106|