Plumbers Spray Paint - Gray


Black Swan's Plumbers Spray Paint - Gray is a heavy duty industrial paint that is fast drying, durable and non-clogging. Ideal for use on most types of metal pipes and other objects such as regulators and meter covers. Helps protect against corrosion and provides color consistency.


Propane (CAS 74-98-6), Acetone (CAS 67-64-1), N-Butane (CAS 106-97-8), Toluene (CAS 108-88-3), VM&P Naphtha (64742-89-8),

Mineral Spirits (CAS 64742-47-8), Titanium Dioxide (CAS 13463-67-7), Isopropyl Alcohol (CAS 67-63-0), Xylene (CAS 1330-20-7).


1. Surface must be clean, dry, and free of rust before painting. Protect surrounding areas from spray mist. For best results, use when can is between 50°F and 90°F (10°C and 32°C).

2. Shake can at least one minute after rattle is heard and occasionally during use.


Spray surface with steady even strokes at a distance of 8 to 10 inches (20 to 25cm). Several light coats give a better finish than one heavy coat.


If clogging develops, turn sprayhead ¼ turn or remove and clean sprayhead slot. DO NOT stick pin or other objects into can opening. With can and sprayhead pointed away from you, reinsert sprayhead with a gentle twisting motion.

5. To clear sprayhead for future use, turn can upside down and spray for 3 seconds. Completely empty cans may be recycled or disposed of with regular trash. Dispose of partially empty cans responsibility. DO NOT incinerate or compact.




Extremely flammable aerosol. Contains gas under pressure; may explode if heated. Causes skin irritation. Causes serious eye irritations. Suspected of damaging fertility of the unborn child. May cause drowsiness or dizziness. May cause damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure. Vapors may ignite explosively and cause flash fire. Prevent buildup of vapors by opening windows and doors to achieve cross ventilation. Reports have associated repeated and prolonged occupational overexposure to solvents with permanent brain and nervous system damage. Intentional misuse by deliberately inhaling the contents may be harmful or fatal. If you experience eye watering, headache or dizziness or if air monitoring demonstrates vapor/mist levels are above applicable limits, wear a NIOSH approved respirator during and after application. Follow respirator manufacturer's directions for respirator use.

Pressurized container, do not pierce or burn, even after use. Use only with adequate ventilation. Do not breathe dust/vapors/spray mist. Avoid contact with eyes/skin/clothing. Wear protective gloves/clothing/eye protection. Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces. Do not eat/drink/smoke when using this product. Do not spray on naked flame or other ignition sources. In case of fire, use extinguishing powder or water spray. Immediately contact a doctor or POISON CONTROL CENTER if you feel unwell. If medical attention is needed, have product label at hand.


Eyes: Rinse with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present. If eye irritation persists seek medical attention.
Skin: Wash thoroughly with water. Remove all contaminated clothing
Inhalation: Remove to fresh air and rest in a comfortable position.
Ingestion: Rinse mouth with water. Do not induce vomiting.

Store locked up. Protect from sunlight and do not expose to temperatures exceeding 122°F/50°C.

DISPOSAL: Dispose of product or container in accordance with federal, state or local regulations.

UPC Number and Carton Information
15160 10 oz. 0 54647 15160 1 .15