Shower Pan Solvent Cement
Black Swan's Shower Pan Solvent Cement is a clear, medium bodied cement used to join sheets of PVC shower pan liner together. Provides a permanent and watertight seal.
1. Clean and dry surfaces to be joined,
2. Apply thin coat of cement quickly using dauber or natural bristle to both surfaces to be joined. The entire surface of material must be covered with cement.
3. A minimum overlap of seam must be 2" and preferably as much as 4".
4. For best results, only attempt to join 2 feet of material at a time.
5. Once cement has been applied, press together and hold. Good bonding strength will develop in a few minutes. Bond strength will be good in a few hours and excellent in 24 to 48 hours.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. The vapors from this product may cause flash fires. Do not use unless adequate ventilation is present to prevent vapor buildup. Open all doors and windows. Do not smoke while using or while vapors are present. Keep product and vapors away from heat, sparks and open flame. Extinguish and or disconnect all pilot lights (including electric spark ignition systems or electric pilot lights on heaters, water heaters, or appliances) and turn off stoves, heaters, electric motors and other sources of ignition during use and until all vapors are gone.
Eyes: Flush immediately with large amounts of water, lifting the lower and upper lids occasionally. If irritation is present after flushing, get medical attention. Contact lenses should not be worn when working with this product.
Skin: Wash contaminated skin with water. If product soaks through clothing, remove and do not re-wear until product has been removed.
Breathing Difficulty: Move exposed person to fresh air at once. If breathing has stopped, perform artificial respiration. Get medical attention as soon as possible.
UPC Number and Carton Information
|STOCK NO.||SIZE||UPC NUMBER||CARTON CUBIC FEET|
|17260*||pt.||0 54647 17260 6||.376|
* Jumbo dauber in cap