Black Swan's One-Shot is a unique sulfuric acid drain opener. Clears clogged drains and waste lines. Disintegrates paper, rags, sanitary napkins, lime and scale deposits, food scraps and other organic matter. Melts grease quickly.
Manufactured from concentrated virgin sulfuric acid. Contains protective corrosion inhibitors and quick activating agents. Will not harm septic tanks, cesspools, drainage fields and leaching systems when properly used.
One-Shot is perfect for emergency jobs involving removal of organic waste- in schools, hospitals, motels, hotels, clubs, apartment & office buildings, plants & factories, public buildings, restaurants, institutions, farms, camps, and homes.
WHY ONE-SHOT IS UNIQUE
There are three features of One-Shot that make this a very special product:
1. The Odor Blanket - A layer of solvent that stays on top of the sulfuric acid at all times. This solvent limits the odors that you get when working with most sulfuric acid drain pipe openers. The is makes the product much more pleasant to work with.
2. The Chaser - Sulfuric acid will not dissolve styrofoam, certain plastics and other polymeric materials. The solvents in the odor blanket dissolve these materials. These solvents acts as a chaser to get the materials that the sulfuric acid leaves behind. This makes One-Shot a superior drain pipe opener.
3. The One-Shot Application: Packed in a pint container for a one-shot application. With most sulfuric acids the product is packaged in quart, 1/2 gallon and gallon containers. This means when the product is used there is usually some acid left in the container. This creates a serious problem and there is a chance of spillage. With One-Shot you use the entire bottle at once and have no chance of spillage.
- Floor Drains
- Slop Sinks
- Drinking Fountains
- Grease Traps
- Septic Tanks
- Laundry Tubs
|Boiling Point||IBP 318°|
|Vapor Pressure (mmHg)||8.0|
|Solubility in Water||Approx. 95%|
|Spec. Gravity (H2O=1)||1.8|
|Evaporation Rate (B. acet=1)||Under 1.0|
OPENING INSTRUCTIONS: Tear plastic bag at top and carefully remove bottle on stable, flat surface and hold by handle. Do not squeeze sides. It may cause eruption of liquid. Remove cap by pressing down and unscrewing. Always replace cap after use. If liquid comes in contact with your skin, rinse thoroughly with cold water at once!
READ ALL DIRECTIONS AND WARNINGS BEFORE USE. FOLLOW ALL DIRECTIONS EXPLICITLY. Do not use drain opener in or on aluminum, chrome, stainless steel or non-acid-resistant enamel. Clean spills or drips immediately. Always close connecting drains when using drain opener. Avoid backups. Do not use plunger. Place a bucket or other large, deep container under drain before use. This product is inhibited against attacking most metals. Old piping systems may be porous and have defects that are sealed with accumulated organic matter. This product may expose these defects by attacking organic matter, as intended, and cause leaks.
REMOVE standing water and temper fixture with hot water before applying drain opener. Incorrect use may crack toilet. After tempering, slowly pour small quantity into drain opening. Do not inhale fumes. If no "bubbling" occurs, add balance of dosage.
Avoid contact with skin, eyes or clothing. Use with adequate ventilation. May cause eruption of hot acid when poured into drain. Do not stand over or look into the drain while using this product. Protect face (especially eyes) and other portions of body when using. After pouring acid into drain, immediately place inverted dish pan, bucket or other drain opening to protect against possible eruptions of drain contents and acid. Do not mix with other chemicals. Do not use where other drain cleaners are present. Never add water to acid while in container because of violent reaction. When container is completely empty, rinse with water before discarding to prevent accidental burns.
External: Flush with water for 15 minutes, call physician immediately.
Internal: Drink large quantities of water. Follow with milk of magnesia, beaten eggs or vegetable oil. Call physician immediately.
Eyes: Flush with water for 15 minutes and get prompt medical attention.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN